[Hidden-tech] missing techies at HT Connect

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Apr 13 10:12:22 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I spend most of my time explaining to the world that Hidden-Tech's
membership is very, very diverse with maybe about 30 percent techies. And,
so far, the impressive list of member exhibitors for Hidden-Tech Connect
represents our diversity.

But I'm only seeing a handful of our tech members signed up. Hoping a few
more of you can consider displaying your products and services so we can
show the world that Hidden-Tech DOES have a tech compontent.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair