[Hidden-tech] Video & Computer artists -- exhibit opportunity

Ted Trobaugh ftrobaugh at verizon.net
Tue Apr 12 12:02:07 EDT 2005

Hey There,

I am on the board of Amherst Community Television.  We are exploring the
possibility of creating a display space for artists who use technology to
create their art, and we are particularly interested in video artists.

I am trying to 1) get a feel for how many video artists there are in the
region, 2) to find out what kind of interest there might be among you
readers for getting a permanent display space up and running in the area,
and 3) solicit comments and advice from anyone who cares to share.

Thanks.

Ted Trobaugh