[Hidden-tech] the funniest check-is-in-the-mail answer

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Apr 12 11:56:39 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I had to send on this note from my UK editor, Kevin, because I thought it
was one of the funniest check-is-in-the-mail responses I've ever received.
You'll note that I started off a bit silly, which opened the way for Mr.
Monty Python to do his thing. When you're editing traffic management pieces
all day long the fumes can get to you, I guess.

Have a great day!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair