[Hidden-tech] Try Crocker (instead of Verizon)!

Tom Kopec t_e_k at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 12:17:56 EDT 2005

well, what Matt said is reality in almost all cities and towns in MA..
shutesbury/leverett is doing something that is pretty unusual (though
becoming more commonplace after the telcos blew their incumbent advantage
in the DSL rollout and are now playing games)..

Curious, though.. "fiber to the home" with a wireless last-mile?

...tom