[Hidden-tech] ASP .NET Discussion Board/Forum for FotoAmigo.com

Jonathan Dill jfdill at jfdill.com
Wed Dec 22 16:17:36 EST 2004

Mark Bucciarelli wrote:

>I've heard people recommend http://www.dotnetnuke.com/.  But that's just
>hear-say.
>
>Of course the classic photo site is Philip Greenspun's photo.net, which is
>built on AOLServer.  A great platform but not that common.

This isn't exactly what you asked for, but I'll put it out there anyway
in case you want to look at other options.  I'm using vBulletin with
4images gallery integrated into it.  You have one login and that gives
you access to the message boards and the gallery.  4images is free for
"non-commercial use" but you're supposed to buy a license if you want to
get rid of the "4images" banner or use it for a commercial site.  Also
"right-click" is disabled within 4images by default and that's annoying,
but easy to fix in the stylesheets, there are instructions in the
4images FAQ.

http://www.vbulletin.com
http://www.vbulletin.org
http://www.4images.com