[Hidden-tech] ASP .NET Discussion Board/Forum for FotoAmigo.com

Mark Friedman mark.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 11:31:16 EST 2004

Telligent Systems Community Server
(http://www.telligentsystems.com/Solutions/Forums/) is used by some of
Microsoft's own community sites, including the ASP.NET community site
(i.e. http://www.asp.net/forums/).  It's pretty inexpensive ($129 for
a single server, single web site license or free if you agree to put
their little GIF at the bottom of each forum page) and includes
source.

ITCN Enterprise Forum (http://forum.itcn.com/) costs $39 and includes
source code.

Yet Another Forum.Net (http://www.yetanotherforum.net/) is free and