[Hidden-tech] ASP .NET Discussion Board/Forum for FotoAmigo.com

Mark Bucciarelli mark at hubcapconsulting.com
Wed Dec 22 12:12:56 EST 2004

On Tuesday 21 December 2004 17:22, J. JOHNSON wrote:
> Does anyone have a suggestion for online resources/sites, or possibly
> existing "shareware" code, for an ASP .NET discussion board/forum? We
> are planning to add a forum on FotoAmigo.com (http://www.fotoamigo.com)
> with various categories: traditional vs. digital photography,
> art/photography events and exhibits, digital camera reviews/user
> discussion forum, and the like. Rather than build it from scratch, I'm
> hoping we can find an existing solution that we can modify and
> customize.

I've heard people recommend http://www.dotnetnuke.com/.  But that's just
hear-say.

Of course the classic photo site is Philip Greenspun's photo.net, which is
built on AOLServer.  A great platform but not that common.

Regards,

--
Mark Bucciarelli, www.hubcapconsulting.com
  GNU/Linux user #266,902 at http://counter.li.org