[Hidden-tech] Query on computer programming skills

Chas Emerick cemerick at snowtide.com
Wed Dec 15 13:43:45 EST 2004

Ah, well that clarifies things considerably.  I (and, I suspect, many
others on the list) had been under the impression that the survey
represented an extension and expansion of the membership directory.
Its primary goal of being a data point for financial and semi-political
purposes makes the 5-skill notion seem far more reasonable.

I'm considerably surprised and pleased with your report of Mass Mutual
being agile enough to consider tapping HT members via the directory.

Chas Emerick
413.519.6365  |  cemerick at snowtide.com
Snowtide Informatics Systems

PDFTextStream: fast PDF text extraction for Java apps and Lucene
http://snowtide.com/home/PDFTextStream/