[Hidden-tech] STCC seeking speakers

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Dec 14 10:51:54 EST 2004

Hi all,

You may recall that we had a super program at Springfield Technical
Community College earlier this fall that helped our members connect with
STCC department heads in areas of their programming that focus on
entrepreneurs. Some of you are meeting with Mary Breeding about working as
instructors and others expressed interest in meeting with students on a
one-time basis as a speaker or even more often.

For those of you interested in addressing a high school classroom somewhere
in the region where STCC has programming please send the following
information to Diane Sabato at dsabato at stcc.edu or call her at 1-413-755-6107:

Your contact information and a short blurb on your company and the topics
you might cover.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair