[Hidden-tech] networks of sorts in the making

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Dec 14 09:26:03 EST 2004

Hi all,

Noted Mike and Jim's comments about creating sub-networks and directories.
The good news is that the Web subcommittee is working in that direction.

Right now we have a searchable skills directory. I urge you all to go up
and sign in. You'll be hearing from me and others shortly via phone about
signing into the directory and also answering a few questions posted online
for the purpose of gathering some data on Hidden-Tech members for the region.

We are also concerned to refine the FORUMS section of the Web site and add
some industry sector FORUMS for those who want to communicate in depth off
the discussion list. Any one interested should join the Web Discussion list
and post your ideas that way.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder, co-chair