[Hidden-tech] using someone else's youtube stream key in OBS

all pinehurstpictures.com all at pinehurstpictures.com
Mon May 20 14:09:03 UTC 2024

Tom,

I have not done this a lot, but when I did it, I put the key into my camera, then assigned one of my buttons to “Start stream”. It was that simple. Well, putting in the key by hand was tedious and prone to errors. In my case I could not copy/paste.

Rikk Desgres
Pinehurst Pictures & Sound
Pinehurstpictures.com