[Hidden-tech] IT / Networking Experience in Ashfield or Shelburne Falls?

Christopher Gray [Hilltown Networks] cgray at hilltownnetworks.com
Tue Jun 18 00:41:31 UTC 2024

I operate a local ISP based in Ashfield.

I'd like to meet some people with Networking / IT experience nearby that may be interested in working together on a periodic or ongoing basis.

This isn't directly a job opportunity, so I didn't tag it as such in the subject; but I suppose it could go that direction.

If you have experience in this area (or can suggest someone who does), please respond or to email me directly here:
cgray at hilltownnetworks.com

Thank you, Chris

Christopher Gray
413-628-2100 x101