[Hidden-tech] Ready to Help with Your Video & Graphics Needs!

Noah Paessel knowuh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:51:49 UTC 2024

Hello HT folks,

I'm excited to announce that I'm available to take on any motion graphics,
data visualization, 3D animation, and video editing work for you or your
clients.

For a quick glimpse of my work, check out my forty-second demo reel on
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d0PzaKy4dM

I've been a full-stack engineer for 25 years, but my undergraduate degree
is in Visual Art. I have also taught animation, data visualization, and
creative coding at Northeastern University and GCC.

I can help you with storyboarding, 3D animation, data visualization,
explainer videos,  editing, and post-processing.

I'd love to hear about any projects you have, even if you're brainstorming,
so please reach out! Additionally, if you could help spread the word or
suggest where else to look for clients, I'd appreciate it!

I look forward to speaking with you!

Best,
Noah Paessel