[Hidden-tech] Help! Google programs won't talk to my Mac

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Fri Aug 23 20:44:53 UTC 2024

The Mac crashed some time this morning while I was elsewhere. i am getting
GMail and Google Calendar on my phone (Android) and on my PC, but today, my
Mac won't talk to them. In GMail, I have no sent mail showing after 5/22, 7
drafts from 2020-2022 (out of hundreds because I use the draft folder as a
kind of file cabinet) and an inbox showing one message from 10:37 a.m.
this morning, one from yesterday, seven since 8/10--and only 425 total
(there are more 300,596 showing in my PC inbox). OI was hoping to take the
Mac on a road trip that starts tomorrow a.m. Can anyone help me get it
working again?

OS 11.7.10 (Big sur), machine is from around 2012.

Oh, and I'm typing this on the PC and I notice that it is not attaching my
sig. Usually that only happens on the phone. I worry the problem will
spread to this device and then I'm really in trouble!

Thanks,
ᐧ