[Hidden-tech] Reposting: Looking for a Mac again running at least Catalina

bluemoon at crocker.com bluemoon at crocker.com
Fri Sep 23 16:37:34 UTC 2022

I sent this back on 9/1 and apparently it didn't post, or at least I
can't find it on the list, so sorry if it is a duplicate for anyone.

Hi Folks,

Once again I have a potential need for a more up to date Mac than I
have. Supposedly the one I have "should" run up to Big Sur but it
won't so seeking a newer one. Ideally I would get one that could run
Big Sur even if not currently installed so if the software provider
updates to requiring it I wouldn't have to get yet another new
computer.

Anyone have one lying around they don't need anymore? Laptop would be
ideal so I can plug into my existing monitor but not absolutely
necessary.

Thanks,

Gary Powsner