[Hidden-tech] Hot Spot

Michael Phillips wackalectic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:28:34 UTC 2022

Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a hot spot device and
subscription that is super-affordable and on a network with great valley
coverage. It would be for Square Terminal POS transactions only so very
small (in the KBs each) posts. All the plans I've seen are around $35 mo
for 10-15GB which is way more than I need (+ device costs). I am not able
to use my phone since Cricket says they would see this activity and charge
me the $35 mo. Any great deals I can't find?  :-)

Thanks
- Mike

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>