[Hidden-tech] Burner phone recommendation?

Jeremy Dunn jeremy.j.dunn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:14:23 UTC 2022

We've been very happy with TracFone.    StraightTalk is the same company.
Both were purchased recently by Verizon.

You can buy flip-phones (both brands, and others) at Walmart, and probably
at similar stores like Target, etc.

Search for "no contract flip phone" on walmart.com

Basic phones $20-25;   1-yr service with 400 minutes (usually doubled to
800) is $99.

- Jeremy

p.s. A few years ago we switched from flip-phones to iPhones but kept
TracFone:  $200/yr for unlimited mins/texts + 12GB of data.