[Hidden-tech] Sample interviewers wanted

Alan Frank alan at 8wheels.org
Fri Nov 4 16:58:38 UTC 2022

I am a mentor for the Software Development track at Springboard.  The
curriculum is mostly technical, but also has a career component.  One of
my mentees has been doing very well and is nearly finished with her
final project, but is running out of time on the career piece.  She
needs to do a couple of sample/informational interviews, probably before
Thanksgiving.  If anyone has 15 minutes to spare and would like to help,
please let me know.  You don't need to have any actual positions open,
but it would probably be good if you were in a potential hiring
position.

thanks,

Alan