[Hidden-tech] Seeking website to allow for downloading of photographs

Charles at sohorganizer.com Charles at sohorganizer.com
Wed Nov 2 09:11:21 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Last August I had the opportunity along with 2 others to be photographers
for a summer camp for GLBTQ adults held every year up in Maine.

We're looking for a way to upload our photos to a website so that the
participants can purchase and then download the pictures. Ideally, it would
be a "pick & choose" option so they can purchase just the pictures they
want.

In previous years, the pictures were burned onto CD's which the participants
purchased, but we would like to try the downloading option instead.

Any suggestions of websites that we can use?

Thanks,

Charles

Helping those who LOVE their work, but HATE their paperwork.

Charles D. Lappen, M.Ed.
The SOHOrganizer
Small Office / Home Office
Administrative Support Services