[Hidden-tech] Vacancy: Middle School STEM/Robotics teacher at great school in Springfield, MA

Bram Moreinis bmoreinis at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:09:33 UTC 2022

I teach computer science and digital literacy at The Springfield
Renaissance School, https://springfieldrenaissance.org.

We are a "mentor" member of the Expeditionary Learning Schools Network -
like the Four Rivers Charter Public School in Greenfield is.  Best
school in Springfield,  If you're up in Greenfield, we could commute.

We need a teacher to do some Robotics and maybe other things - could buy
a set of keyboard for teaching computer-assisted music! The room is one
of the best in the school, nice ordered lockable closets for equipment,
lovely science murals on wall professionally made.

Reach out of you're interested.  Someone with a Masters and no teaching
experience starts at $53K for a 10-month position. Here's the Salary
Scale
<https://irp.cdn-website.com/54472643/files/uploaded/9-1-2021%20Official%20Salary%20Scales%202021-2024.pdf>.
If you don't have a license you can get an emergency license easy.

-Bram

--

Bram Moreinis (he/him), Room 42
Computer Science Teacher / Technology Coordinator

THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS, IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSURE,
REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY
E-MAIL AND DESTROY ALL COPIES OF THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU.