[Hidden-tech] bulk convert video files to higher resolution

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 13:46:03 UTC 2022

I have two online video courses where I've been asked to convert their resolution from 1280 x 720 to 1920 x 1080.  (MP4 files)  In doing some quick Internet research I see that there are tools that can do this conversion, but I don't feel I know enough about video files to choose all the correct settings.

Is there a super-easy tool to do this where I'm unlikely to do it wrongly?

One course has 39 files and the other course 19 files.

Thanks for any pointers.

Marcia Yudkin