[Hidden-tech] Friend looking for Facebook help

Michael Muller tech at montaguewebworks.com
Thu Mar 24 18:06:28 UTC 2022

Received this from a customer who is not at ease with technology at all
and barely knows how to express what she's trying to do. She asked me
for help with Facebook:

"Hi Mik
Can you refer me to some one who can  work facebook for me--one hour
each week, paid directly by me?
At this point there is a video download from my instructor I want to get
out there but my efforts failed
emailing it....never mind the facebook.
Feel free to forward this to anyone who you think might be available.
Thank you
Susan"

Please contact her directly: Susan Bartfay <equineauntie at yahoo.com>

She doesn't have much money, but likely it wouldn't take a whole hour to
get what she needs done each week.

Thanks,

Mik

--