[Hidden-tech] Captcha help, please

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri Jan 21 17:58:43 UTC 2022

This discussion is interesting esp since I have many web sites with way
too many forms that cause issues;
and, while as a developer I find reCaptcha convenient, the downsides a
good to review.

HOWEVER if you looked at Shel original post (I left at the bottom) he
has an issue with an email list subscription service
who specifically request reCaptcha per:
https://www.getresponse.com/help/how-to-prevent-fake-bot-signups.html

So the discussion is kinda a moot point - that's all

Rich/webmater

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global