[Hidden-tech] My Google calendar notifications are spamming me!

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Fri Feb 11 00:43:30 UTC 2022

Hi, HTers. I've had the Google calendar for about two years. Normally, I
get a single notice from Google Calendar--but for the past week or so, I'm
getting that one and FIVE others (over a ten-minute period just before the
event) from "Me." If I have four or five events in a day, that's a LOT of
deleting!

To my knowledge, I haven't changed any settings. How can I get back to just
the single notice?

--
Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")