[Hidden-tech] Hiring - support engineer with Linux experience

Michael Lynch michael at mtlynch.io
Tue Feb 8 23:16:29 UTC 2022

Hi hidden-tech,

I’m Michael, the founder of TinyPilot <https://tinypilotkvm.com/> here in South Hadley, MA. We make a small device that allows you to control your computers and servers remotely without installing any software.

I’m looking for someone who has experience using Linux and Raspberry Pi who would be interested in joining the support team. You’d be helping users who have technical questions about using our device and configuring it for different environments.

The pay is $40/hr.

Perks

 * Fully remote work
 * Flexible hours
 * No phone duty
 * Minimal meetings
 * Free TinyPilot Voyager 2
For more details and information about applying, see the job posting on TinyPilot’s website:

https://tinypilotkvm.com/jobs/support-engineer

Thanks,
Michael