[Hidden-tech] Online file storage/sharing alternatives

ed at edbride-pr.com ed at edbride-pr.com
Thu Aug 11 15:09:29 UTC 2022

Thanks, all who have responded on- and off-list.

I may not have expressed the situation clearly. Basically, I'm looking to
store images for Berkshires Jazz, so they can be accessed by media and
others. No editing will be done, but downloading will be allowed.

Google Drive may be the answer; I'll explore.

Ed

Edward J. Bride
President, Berkshires Jazz, Inc.
a 501c3 organization