[Hidden-tech] * * * SD card malfunction * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:47:11 UTC 2022

Hi folks,

I am having an issue with using SD cards in my Samsung phone and I am
wondering if someone can help troubleshoot.

Two SD cards in a row have worked briefly and then gone bad, corrupted,
won't even load onto my laptop when inserted with a USB reader.

I don't want to go to a Verizon store (my carrier), where they will likely
tell me to buy a new phone and I don't want a new phone. At the increased
rate of my EMF sensitivity, I may stop using a cellphone altogether. Even
going into most stores causes me worsening symptoms.

Hoping someone can help. Even if I don't use cell service, I would like to
use the phone for photos and videos.

Thanks in advance,
Deb