[Hidden-tech] Uniregistry was bought be GoDaddy. Who do folks recommend now. Godaddy is awful

Michael Muller tech at montaguewebworks.com
Fri Apr 22 15:47:36 UTC 2022

I have 550 domains at GoDaddy and find them excellent, especially the
advanced domain management window. Searches work. Folders for larger
classes of domains. Select multiple domains and apply changes to all.
Changes are applied and propagated immediately. If you buy the "bulk"
reseller account, domains are only about $9.50 a year, depending. Some
are cheaper. Their support is great, and is located in the midwest, I
believe.

Shrug.

Bob Parsons left a long time ago, and good riddance.

Mik

Mik Muller, president
Montague WebWorks
20 River Street, Greenfield, MA