[Hidden-tech] Used Mac sought - 2014 or later see below

bluemoon at crocker.com bluemoon at crocker.com
Tue Nov 30 21:52:40 UTC 2021

Looking  again for a used Mac to help a client. Doesn't need to be too
recent, only needs to able to run Big Sur so I think anything 2014
running Yosemite and later would be fine. It won't be worth it for me
to buy a new one or even spend a lot on a used one but willing to pay
a reasonable amount for a working device. If it  can run Monterey
(i.e. 2015 or newer) so much the better as the software I need to run
on it is likely to update it's minimum requirements at some point but
I'm sure it will be some time before that  happens.

Thanks!

Gary