[Hidden-tech] New Non-Profit Need help

Justin Pelissier info at herosonthequabbin.org
Sat Nov 27 14:55:52 UTC 2021

My name is Justin. A good friend of mine referred me to Hidden-Tech. I have started a non-profit called Hero's on the Quabbin. Our goal is to bring veterans, active duty military and police on boating and fishing trips at the Quabbin Reservoir and other local ponds and rivers. The recipient can bring up to 2 family members or friends on the trip. We can fish if they want to fish or we can just go for boat ride and enjoy the scenery.  Our goal is the provide our quests with a relaxing, fun day where we can create some nice memories. We provide refreshments while were on he water and either a lunch or dinner at the end of our event. Our goal is to have a team of boat owners that are avid fisherman, help us in our mission. We have been approved by the IRS for our 501(c)(3)  I am searching for people who have experience in building a successful non-profit that can help and advise.  Need help with social media,  fund raising. Please get back to me if you can help in any way.
Thank You
Justin Pelissier
Hero's on the Quabbin
Herosonthequabbin.org