[Hidden-tech] Job Announcement: Survey Administrator

Cindy Teixeira cteixeira at venturewell.org
Thu May 27 22:13:37 UTC 2021

We are looking for a survey administrator / programmer to join our growing
data science team at Venturewell.

_____________________
*Survey Administrator / Programmer*

VentureWell is on a mission to cultivate a pipeline of inventors,
innovators, and entrepreneurs driven to solve the world’s biggest
challenges and to create lasting impact. We foster collaboration among the
best minds from research labs, classrooms, and beyond to advance innovation
and entrepreneurship education and to provide unique opportunities for STEM
students and researchers to fully realize their potential to improve the
world.

We are looking for a data enthusiast to join our Data Team and be a part of
strengthening and expanding our data collection, data pipelines and
resulting data products. The Survey Administrator / Programmer is
responsible for building, programming and testing all aspects of online
surveys and various data collection forms. We are ready to welcome a great
new member of the team as soon as possible!

*Responsibilities:*

   - Build, program, and manage surveys and other online data collection
   forms
   - Work collaboratively with Data Science, Evaluation, and Program Teams
   to ensure the successful development, launch, and monitoring of data
   collections including surveys
   - Ensure that survey/form design aligns with existing data model and
   technical requirements
   - Set up and manage the integration between data collection tools and
   Salesforce CRM; ensure configuration best practices and standards are upheld
   - Monitor and evaluate survey progress and performance; contribute to
   recommendations for improving response rates and administration
   - ....

View the full job posting and apply at
https://venturewell.org/careers/?gh_jid=5291297002

--