[Hidden-tech] What is going rate for website ux/ui/branding ?

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Fri Jan 29 19:03:04 UTC 2021

I am working on a few projects and need some ballpark costs to build
into the numbers.

The cases would all be for a graphic designer+web developer (type not
important: individual, team or company)
The site would be Wordpress without needing hosting or technical support
- I would be handling that.
SO the needs would include:
         This are medium sized sites, the bulk of content is from
various data sources with a few static info pages.
         Basic branding (no high end commercial branding)
         Basic rules as to color and look, perhaps including suggested
icons.
         A few sample pages showing these rules
         Recommending generally available themes/plugins (not including
the cost of those)
         Reasonable response time, not rushed while not more that 2-3
months either.

I am looking for comments are to what an effort like this would cost,
these is not relatively small budget, rather small projects.

Hourly rates by themselves not helpful - total cost is question,
although component breakout would be useful
This is not a request for a quote, although it is an opportunity to get
on my list of to get details from for specific projects.
Note: this would also give me a chance to update the Hidden-tech
directory as to graphic developers.
And please do no respond with anything visual although URLs are welcome.

For current timing, sooner would be better - at least one of these is
part of a grant proposal that needs to be included
by Feb 5th (coming Fri)

Stay well all - Rich

--
Rich Roth