[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Seeking Salesforce developer

Elyssa Serrilli elyssa.serrilli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:05:40 UTC 2021

Great Local Farm! :)

in Service to
*Elyssa Marie Serrilli *
pronouns: fae, faer

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rochelle Bellin <rochelle at justroots.org>
Date: Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 4:21 PM
Subject: Seeking Salesforce developer
To: Just Roots Board <board at justroots.org>, Just Roots Staff <
staff at justroots.org>, Elyssa Serrilli <elyssa.serrilli at gmail.com>

Hi team and board!

We are currently looking for a Salesforce developer or team of developers
to help us build out a new database system. If you are connected to any
developers or have places that you think might prove effective for posting
such opportunities, please share widely.

Meryl -- I have shared with Vered and Samantha, who you introduced me to
(thank you!).

Donna and Elyssa -- I believe one or both of you posted on hidden-tech for
us before (or were connected to someone who did). If that would be possible
again, that led us to a number of great leads for a previous position.
THANK YOU!  We're still awaiting approval to be added to that listserv so
if you have the chance to get it out before us, great!

*A detailed RFP can be found at justroots.org/join-our-staff
<http://justroots.org/join-our-staff> or attached to this email. Thank
you!!*

Best,
Rochelle

--

Rochelle Bellin
Just Roots :: Associate Director
e: rochelle at justroots.org
p: 413.325.8969
justroots.org

Just Roots*: Increasing access to healthy local food by connecting people,
land, resources and know-how.*

*Due to COVID-19, Just Roots office is currently closed to the public
except by appointment. If you need assistance, we do have one team member
working in the office during regular business hours; please call
413-325-8969 or email (info at justroots.org <info at justroots.org>) to schedule
an appointment. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we
practice physical distancing.*