[Hidden-tech] Seeking hill-town computer consultant

Lynne Rudie lynnerudiedesign at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:24:07 UTC 2021

Hello Hidden Techies
	I have a friend who lives in Charlemont and is seeking someone (as local to her as possible) to help her replace her outdated laptop and no-longer-very-smart TV. (She has an iphone but that is her only apple product. She is not wanting to make the switch to apple for her computer.) For many years she has been splitting her time between New York City and Charlemont but since the pandemic she is living full time in Charlemont and wants to have some good advice about what to buy and will need some help setting it up.
	FWIW, she does expect to (and is able to) pay for good advice and assistance.
	I will forward any recommendations to her so that she can respond directly to you. Feel free to be in touch with me off-list if you have any questions.

	Thanks, as always, for your help in helping my friend.
	Lynne

Lynne Rudie Graphic Design
See my contact info at: LynneRudie.com