[Hidden-tech] Unity game engine

Jonathan Tauer jonathantauer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:13:51 UTC 2021

I’m looking for people familiar with the Unity game engine. I’m trying to get a virtual performance space going. I’ve begun tinkering around on AltspaceVR to stream content into a virtual environment but I’m interested in trying to create an open and welcoming virtual world where 95% of the ticketing revenues goes directly to the performers. If anyone knows of people that might be interested in talking about this idea or who could help me brainstorm the next logical steps that would be great. Thanks in advance,
JT