[Hidden-tech] Bluetooth monitor (Chromecast)

ed at edbride-pr.com ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Jan 13 22:14:12 UTC 2021

Hive,

Looking for a monitor to serve as an auxiliary TV for streaming online news,
Netflix, etc. No need to access a paid service, we just want to stream what
I can already access on my smartphone. I've been unable to find a monitor
(27" or smaller) that can be connected wirelessly, something that would let
me just use Chromecast and my cellphone. Any suggestions?

I've been fooling around BestBuy, Amazon, and other sources. Everything
either seems to need an HDMI connection or is a smart TV that requires a
subscription to some platform. I suppose speakers will be a separate cost,
but not a technical challenge.

Ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed