[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Grants for Small Businesses in MA!

Rich@tnr rich at tnrglobal.com
Tue Jan 12 22:34:41 UTC 2021

In case you haven't see this

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Grants for Small Businesses in MA!
Date: 	Thu, 31 Dec 2020 15:59:00 -0500
From: 	Amy Shapiro <amys at fccdc.org>
To: 	rzroth at gmail.com

Having trouble viewing this email? View as a web page
<https://bos.etapestry.com/prod/viewEmailAsPage.do?erRef=3708.0.35434&databaseId=FranklinCountyCommunityDevelo&mailingId=40674580&jobRef=1032.0.608103457&key=1f322d82018a39f736f2fce79de8&personaRef=3708.0.35432&memberId=1588240683>.

Hello Richard,
We are trying to get the word out about *NEW additional grant funding*
for industries especially hard hit by the pandemic. Please forward this
to anyone who you think might benefit. As reported in the Boston Globe
and elsewhere, businesses are closing every day due to the pandemic. We
are working hard to get the word out about these funds that will keep
local businesses sustained through this crisis.
Please use this information or forward it along to someone who could!
In addition to these funds, we always are available for business
counseling, business assistance, and links to business development. If
you have questions about these funds or any of our other services, don’t
hesitate to e-mail me or Chris Janke, our new Business Assistance
Coordinator.
Looking forward to working with you and making 2021 a much better year.
*NEW GRANT FUNDING PROGRAM ANNOUNCED TODAY. DEADLINES ARE SOON:*

  * The MGCC is administering the state's *Sector-Specific Relief Grant
    Program for Massachusetts Businesses*, which seeks to award grants
    to small businesses in need of financial support due to COVID-19
    related loss of income. Restaurants and bars, indoor recreation or
    entertainment establishments, gyms or fitness centers, personal
    services, event-support professionals, and brick-and-mortar
    retailers will be given preference. *The application period opens on
    December 31 (tomorrow!) and closes on January 15, 2021.* For details
    go to:
    https://www.empoweringsmallbusiness.org/covid-19-response/sector-specific-relief-grant-program-massachusetts-businesses
    <https://tracking.etapestry.com/t/40674580/1588240683/85611264/0/96930/?x=b6a3a94d>

*REMINDER ABOUT OUR EXISTING PROGRAMS:*

  * We are still helping to distribute Forgivable Loans through the
    CARES ACT MICRO ASSISTANCE PROGRAM: FRANKLIN COUNTY AND NORTH ADAMS.
    These are FORGIVABLE LOANS FOR UP TO $10,000 for businesses with
    fewer than 5 employees who have experienced a loss due to COVID.
  * Franklin County and North Adams Info:
    https://www.fccdc.org/covid-recovery-micro-enterprise-assistance-program/
    <https://tracking.etapestry.com/t/40674580/1588240683/85611265/0/96930/?x=4a88e565>
  * Franklin County Application:
    https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/FranklinCountyCommunityDevelo/COVIDMICROApp.html
    <https://tracking.etapestry.com/t/40674580/1588240683/85611266/0/96930/?x=23884e82>
  * North Adams Application:
    https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/FranklinCountyCommunityDevelo/COVID_NA_App-1.html
    <https://tracking.etapestry.com/t/40674580/1588240683/85611267/0/96930/?x=bf283b63>

*OTHER NEW FUNDS:*

  * MassDevelopment's *Commonwealth Places* has a new funding round to
    support economic recovery from COVID-19 through community
    placemaking. The purpose is to support projects that create
    destinations for residents and visitors to shop or dine.Eligible
    applicants are non-profits and other community groups. They can
    apply for seed grants (between $250 to $7,500) or implementation
    grants (up to $10,000 unmatched, or up to $50,000 matched by
    crowdfunding donations).  Applications are being accepted on a
    rolling basis until June 30, 2021. For more details, go to:
    https://www.massdevelopment.com/what-we-offer/real-estate-services/commonwealth-places
    <https://tracking.etapestry.com/t/40674580/1588240683/85611268/0/96930/?x=3eae88ae>
  * National *RURAL RELIEF SMALL BUSINESS GRANTS* Program through LISC.
    Rolling applications due Jan 5 and applications can be submitted
    again in the next round Jan 26-Feb 2*. Small businesses in rural
    communities are eligible*.
    https://www.lisc.org/covid-19/small-business-assistance/rural-relief-small-business-grants/
    <https://tracking.etapestry.com/t/40674580/1588240683/85611269/0/96930/?x=5424271f>

Amy Shapiro amys at fccdc.org <mailto:amys at fccdc.org>
Business Development Director
**
Chris Janke chrisj at fccdc.org <mailto:chrisj at fccdc.org>
Business Assistance Coordinator
Franklin County CDC
Western MA Food Processing Center
324 Wells St, Greenfield, MA 01301
amys at fccdc.org <mailto:amys at fccdc.org> (preferred contact)
413-834-2508 cell
413-774-7204 ext 107
www.fccdc.org
<https://tracking.etapestry.com/t/40674580/1588240683/85611270/0/96930/?x=58da8e39>
The Franklin County CDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Would you like to forward this email to a friend? Click here
<https://bos.etapestry.com/prod/forwardToFriend.do?origEmail=rzroth@gmail.com&erRef=3708.0.35434&databaseId=FranklinCountyCommunityDevelo&jobRef=1032.0.608103457>.

Remove my name from all future mass email communications:
<https://bos.etapestry.com/prod/optOut.do?databaseId=FranklinCountyCommunityDevelo&jobRef=1032.0.608103457&principleRef=3708.0.35434&email=rzroth%40gmail.com>

/Address postal inquiries to:/
Franklin County Community Development
324 Wells St Greenfield, MA 01301-1628