[Hidden-tech] Google Analytics

Rob Laporte rob at 2disc.com
Wed Aug 25 18:53:33 UTC 2021

Hi Keith,

That's a core service of our firm, or any good firm that does digital marketing. Pretty sure my firm's lead on this work, Dale Webb cc'd, would say Google Tag Manager (GTM) and maybe GA v4 are antecedent must-haves for any organization these days, then use Google's Data Studio.

FYI, before ELMs monumental shakeup a couple of years ago, DISC did much for them, so we have a good sense of data needs in your field, not to mention tons of well-organized public (GA) data relevant to that job and much else for STCC.

I'll leave to you and Dale to communicate further on the immediate project. I'd be happy to discuss bigger ROI opportunities as well.

Take Care,

Rob Laporte

Chief Business Development Officer | Founder | Chairman

DISC - Making Websites Make Money

413-584-6500

rob at 2disc.com<mailto:rob at 2disc.com> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/2disc/> | 2DISC.com<https://www.2disc.com>