[Hidden-tech] Word template

Julie Waggoner jwaggoner at micablue.com
Thu Apr 1 21:38:06 UTC 2021

I'm looking for someone who's super experienced with creating Word
templates.

I have a client who wants their letterhead in a Word template.

I translated their printed letterhead into a Word doc, with headers /
footers, but I'm no whiz with the program.

I don't know how to create a template that will open a new document with the
template as a base, and with locks on the header & footer (so no one can
change it accidentally) and with a default font locked in.

Please contact me if this is in your wheelhouse.

Thanks!

Julie Waggoner
MicaBlue Creative

jwaggoner at micablue.com