[Hidden-tech] Ways to reduce junk phone calls?

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Mon Sep 21 22:38:45 UTC 2020

Hi HT community,
I'm increasingly bombarded with junk phone calls. Multiple a day.
Especially in the last month.

Any creative ideas to reduce that? They are all mostly on the same topic of
selling business visibility online. Argh.

I've tried keeping my phone number off the internet but I'm sure it's out
there.

It's not that I pick up unknown numbers, but it is disruptive nonetheless.

Thank you for any ideas to get off these lists.

Val

*Val Nelson*

THE BLACK SWAN COACH
*   for Introverts with Big Hearts*