[Hidden-tech] * * * Suggestions on quiet, private workspace to rent for a day? * * *

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 19:23:17 UTC 2020

 >>Personally, I wish there were RURAL coworking options available. Maybe on a farm. Anyone else find this idea intriguing?

Then I suggest you contact local rural B&Bs.  They probably are not busy right now and may have a suitable setup and be willing to make a deal, since they wouldn't have to do their usual cleanup if you're not sleeping over.

I actually twice ran a workshop in the living room of a friend's B&B in WiIliamsburg.  Some participants really liked it, but one was bummed because I told him it was a 20-minute drive to the nearest Starbucks!
Marcia Yudkin
http://www.yudkin.com
Goshen