[Hidden-tech] * * * Suggestions on quiet, private workspace to rent for a day? * * *

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:38:17 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I want to thank you all for your suggestions and offers. I think I have
found a place I can use that will suit my needs for my one-off need.

Going forward, I am thinking there will be increasing need for coworking
spaces with various à la carte options, as more folks telecommute and need
a reprieve from cabin fever, barking dogs, crying kids, bitchy
partners...or just want to connect with fellow humans in the flesh, either
to collaborate or try to stay sane.

Personally, I wish there were RURAL coworking options available. Maybe on a
farm. Anyone else find this idea intriguing?

Thanks again,
Deb