[Hidden-tech] Seeking Real Estate Lawyer w/ farm and co-housing experience

Elyssa Serrilli elyssa.serrilli at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 22:31:55 UTC 2020

Hi Hidden Techers,

I'm in the process of starting a small neighborhood farm at the Great Falls
(in Turners Falls), and a few friends (who are also farm partners) are
considering buying a large six-family home in the neighborhood to live in
and as an investment.  We are curious about how to structure ownership of
the house (LLC? Some kind of co-op?), and also if it makes sense for the
same entity to own the house and the farm.

I'm looking to connect with a Western Mass real estate lawyer who has
worked with farms and has experience with co-housing, intentional
communities, non-profits, worker-owned cooperatives and/or B-Corps.

Thank We and Blessed Be!

in Service to
*Elyssa Marie Serrilli *
pronouns: fae, faer