[Hidden-tech] to Hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net

Joseph Connor josephmichaelconnor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 22:14:05 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I am an undergrad college student majoring in Computer Engineering. I am
looking for any server options that I can use from home. I did not know if
anyone out there had a setup that they are currently looking to donate.
>From what I understand, companies have to upgrade their server equipment
every few years, and sometimes you can get lucky.

Having a server setup could help me do an add-on honor course at my current
college and work on projects that I want to research while forced to work
remotely all online.

If anyone out there can help me, my contact information is
jmconnor at student.stcc.edu/ 413-512-1244. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Joseph M. Connor