[Hidden-tech] Fwd: Move hartpatterson.com hosting

Michael Muller tech at montaguewebworks.com
Thu Nov 19 15:00:35 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

I received a call from Sue, below, who has a Wordpress site she needs to
move off her current hosting just temporarily, like, three months. They
have someone building them a new site which should go live sometime
early next year, so all they want is to move their current site to
another host. You could charge them for the move and hosting. I don't
know any more than that. If you are interested in helping them, Sue's
contact info is below. Please contact her directly.

Mik