[Hidden-tech] Looking for help with youtube live

Bahman Mahdavi bahman at webwerk.com
Thu May 21 00:48:42 UTC 2020

Hi

On Tuesday, June 16, from 7 to 9PM, The Hooker-Dunham Theater and Gallery
in Brattleboro, VT will celebrate “Bloomsday in Brattleboro” with a
live-streamed reading of excerpts from James Joyce’s Ulysses. 18 actors
join together to portray the fascinating characters of James Joyce’s
classic comic novel.  With a Storyteller weaving the excerpts together, the
cast will embody the Dubliners whose music, dialog, unspoken thoughts, and
wild fantasies populate Joyce’s vision of a day in the life of 1904
Dublin.

The director is looking for someone to help & guide him to use Youtube Live
for the performance.

If you have any experience with this, please contact me, and I'll put you
in touch with the interested parties.

This is not necessarily a freebie.

Thanks

   --