[Hidden-tech] Gmail question

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Sun May 10 12:00:00 UTC 2020

Even after using GMail for well over a decade, I still find it very
unintuitive.

Some months ago, I successfully added a dozen or so e-addresses into a
group that GMail calls a label (after failing many times to set up address
lists with 40 or 50 people, which never copied completely. In other words,
I type the first few letters of the group name and my To or BCC
field populates with all the names.

Now I need to add three new people and subtract one, and for the life of
me, I cant figure out how. And yes, I googled it and got totally useless
information. I played around in contacts.google.com and made the changes,
but there is no save button and they are not reflected when I try to set up
an email. Advice most gratefully accepted.

Many thanks,
Shel Horowitz - "The Transformpreneur"
Contact me to bake in profitability while addressing hunger,
poverty, war, and catastrophic climate change
* First business ever to be Green America Gold Certified
* Inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame
* Certified speaker: International Platform Association
http://goingbeyondsustainability.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com 413-586-2388
Award-winning, best-selling author of 10 books.
Latest:Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World
(co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson)

Watch my TEDx Talk,
"Impossible is a Dare: Business for a Better World"
http://www.ted.com/tedx/events/11809
(move your mouse to "event videos")