[Hidden-tech] projector for iPhone/iPad/MacBook

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Fri May 8 01:34:05 UTC 2020

Searching for a good projector among the bazillions of reviews onlline is like looking for a needle
in a haystack. Perhaps someone on Hidden-tech has first hand experience they can pass along.

My daughter is an MFA grad student, painter, and is looking for a projector that is inexpensive,
reasonably good quality, and will work with an iPhone XR, an older iPad and a 5 year old MacBook.
She wants to use it for projecting images on a wall or canvas for artwork or for presentation of
artwork. It should have the ability to do keystone correction as one feature. It should be
relatively compact, although that isn't a paramount requirement. I would like to see reviews that
are pertinent to the Mac ecosystem and ideally pertinent to use by artists. Reviews that are
centered on PCs and business applications aren't likely to sway me.

--

Chris Hoogendyk

-
    O__  ---- Systems Administrator
   c/ /'_ --- Biology & Geosciences Departments
  (*) \(*) -- 315 Morrill Science Center

<hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu>