[Hidden-tech] Working remotely for out of state company

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Wed Mar 25 17:27:35 UTC 2020

I don't know any details about the employee situation myself (as I'm a
consultant/contractor), but one of the companies I work for ended up not
being able to hire someone who lived in Missouri because they didn't
have an office in that state and so "the tax implications were too
complex".  So my advice, if you are an employee, would be to contact the
company who hired you with this question, as they will probably know
the answer (unless they too have never done this before :)