[Hidden-tech] Working remotely for out of state company

Bethany Seeger bethany at seeger.ws
Wed Mar 25 12:35:51 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I recently started working remotely for an institution in another state.  I know there are MA state tax implications, but unsure of what they are and the stuff I read online is unclear. I plan on talking to a tax accountant/lawyer, but also figured I'd ask this list since it's likely that some of you are in the same boat.

If you have experience with this and have some advice, can you please email me, off list?   I've read a few contradictory things online, so I'm mostly interested in personal experiences rather then web pages.

Thanks,
Bethany
bethany at seeger.ws